Canon Bubble Jet i455 – printer become one of the most needed devices that students and workers nowadays mainly use. Frequently used, the device needs driver updates to keep updating new features available. It is undeniable that printer Canon I455 make our works easier and faster to finish. No wonder to see how fast device companies keep improving their products to serve the best products for us.
As we can see that the improvement of device technology is growing so fast. Device companies always try their best to produce the best and newest product for the customers. Now, we can enjoy advanced devices that will help us finish our works even faster and easier.
To make sure that we can use the device perfectly, there is a feature called driver updates that we can use to keep updating the newest features. Driver downloads are software in printer Canon I455 which are formed to fix and do a correction to the existing drivers in the device. The function of drivers is just like its name which is to drive the device to update and fix the problems found in the device.
Canon Bubble Jet i455 Driver Downloads for Windows
We need a device that has smooth functions and can work properly to get the best experience on using a printer device. That way will also us able to finish our works faster. However, to get the works done fast, we need to make sure that our device is also working properly.
“Recommended: HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Driver Updates
Here are some best full driver downloads for Canon Bubble Jet i455 that you may use to maximize your devices.
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)
This product is a module that expands the functionality of the printer driver for Canon Inkjet printers as included in Windows Vista and 7.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Printer Driver Details
Released: 10 June 2010
Driver File Name: aomwin110ea23.exe
- Download (4 MB)
Please Visit Canon Offical Site for Detail
How to update your Canon printer software
If you’ve already installed an Canon driver on your computer, it may receive periodic updates to fix bugs and implement new features. You don’t want to skip these updates – an outdated driver may cause your printer to stop working with your computer. You can update your driver in a couple of different ways.
Update your driver with Windows Update
- Restart your computer so you can make sure that any prior updates have been correctly installed
- Press the Windows key and search for and open Check for updates
- If there are any updates, they should begin installing automatically – otherwise, you can click Download to
- begin the installation
- You can also adjust your Windows Update settings here
Update your driver in Device Manager
- Press the Windows key and search for and open Device Manager
- Select the printer that you’ve connected from the list of available devices
- Right-click the device and select Update driver or Update driver software
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updated driver
- Restart your computer